My name is Freya. I grew up in Berkeley and after a few years away have found myself back in the bay area wondering what to do with myself. I’m an avid crafter, uncouth raconteur, scifi consumer and aspiring homesteader. I am also Pagan and polyamorous. I’ve blogged with the other gals of WildWoodYarn for a few years and have decided I want to do my own blog that can branch out a bit from the twisted world of yarn into other crafts, cooking, homesteading and more.
Here’s what you’ll be able to expect from posts on this blog:
- updates on what projects I’m working on
- free recipes for anything from pickled veg to full meals
- free knitting patterns
- raves about something neat
- creative ideas for craft projects
- musings on religion, culture, politics
- … and much more
Look for updates on alternating Mondays and sometimes in between!